Visual timers are great for kids with autism. There are many timer apps to choose from, this is an example..and it’s free today only. This one is only for the iPad. Please check price before you download, only free for a limited time!
- Video of Abbey’s Year of Successes! Autism is HARD, but we celebrate how far she has come!
- Abbey Reading & Spelling Using Edmark and Proloquo2Go…so far, so good!! She’s a reader!!
- Anticipating Christmas…making a folder in Proloquo2Go!
- Abbey, the Artist
- Hmm, I think Abbey really wants to swim, what do you think? She’s so funny!
- Abbey’s Learning New Words and Having Fun Doing it!!
- Day 24: My Autism Video Diary – Time change is a killer!
- Day 23: My Autism Video Diary – Monday’s are really hard!
- Day 22: My Autism Video Diary – Playing with toys appropriately!! Well, with a sensory flair!
- Day 21: My Autism Video Diary – Request of the day on Proloquo2Go on her iPad!
TagsAAC abbey alphabet app apple apps assistiveware Auditory Training autism autism center Blog Blogs Bob Books Child Proof Child Proofing Child Protect communicating Count TV Daily life edmark Education emotions feelings fine motor fine motor skills First Words free Freefall Gappy's Griffin Survivor Guided Access handwriting high functioning autism homeschooling iPad iPad mini Life life skills literacy Little Reader Little Speller non-verbal nonverbal occupational therapy Otterbox phonics pica Pictello Proloquo2Go puzzle Puzzle box puzzles reading Restrictions sensory sensory disorder sensory seeking Setting social stories social story Speech Therapy spelling Starfall technology timer app tracing typing video video demo video log Videos visual vitamins waiting writing
- Basic Math
- Daily Life
- fine motor skills
- First Words
- Problem Solving
- sensory toy
- social stories
- social story
- Speech Therapy
- Useful technology
- Writing Skills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.